In this first Mya 4 user Webinar, we will cover one of the control options for the Mya 4 Reaction Station: the PC Control Software.
Join us to learn the differences between the Mya 4 Control Pad and the PC Control Software and which one would best suit your application.
We will present the main features of the PC Control Software for controlling 3rd party devices (such as syringe pumps) to its advanced safety offering.
We will answer questions from both existing PC Control Software users and users considering the PC software option.
Key learning objectives
1. Mya 4 Control Software vs Control Pad – what are the differences
2. How to control additions (including pH control) using the PC Control Software
3. Advanced safety parameters (overrides and safe states) for unattended chemistry
4. How to create comprehensive reports in a few clicks
Who should attend?
1. This webinar is for existing Mya 4 users only
2. Mya 4 users without PC Control Software wanting to know more
3. Mya 4 users with a PC Control Software license